Order and Shipment Policy
- We are not responsible for any misrepresentations of our company, including misprints in our catalog and/or Website.
- Item prices can change at any time without notice.
- We include all California cigarette and tobacco excise taxes.
- All customers outside of California are responsible for their own local and state taxes.
- We take phone orders from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time Monday through Saturday.
- We will follow-up all orders made through our Website or our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an email response.
- You can fax your order at (619) 660-0093 or call in your order at (888) 664-0093.
- Minimum of $300 per order.
- We accept most major credit cards (Visa, Master Card)
Shipping Method and Conditions
- All orders will be shipped via UPS (United Parcel Service) or Fed-Ex.
- Most orders will be shipped within two-to-three business days of purchase.
- All shipping will be charged according to size and weight.
- Each order will include freight, insurance, and delivery confirmation.
- The purchaser is responsible for the shipment of any order larger than what UPS handles.
- Additional charges will be required for special handling.
- Extra charges may apply if a shipment of an order is refused. We will charge a $25.00 or a 10% re-stocking fee, whichever is greater.
- We must be notified, within 30 days of purchase receipt, for any items returned.
Lost or Damage Claims
- We must be notified by telephone at (888) 664-0093 within 48 hours of receipt or non-receipt of your package.